Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TREND ALERT! Spring 2012

mmmm SO MINTY!

MINT green is the new BLACK!

I am loooovvvviiinnnggg this color right now. It's an obsession. I want everything in this color!

I want a dress



I want a blazer
I want pants
I want blouses

I want sunglasses 
I even want a umbrella! 
If that isn't cute I don't know what is!!!! So chic! 




Hope this inspires you to do some spring shopping! 
Don't be afraid to try a little color! 


Oooo, and if you're looking for a mint green nail polish, Revlon makes a great one called "minted" Read my post about the Revlon nail polishes... they are uh-maze-ing
http://jillandlo.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-09-15T09:37:00-07:00&max-results=7


Minty things aren't just for your breath! They can freshen up your wardrobe as well ;)




God Bless,
xo - Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment