Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February Birchbox 2012

Birchbox, it's like Christmas once a month!

My Birchbox this month contained the following:

Eye Rock Instant Eyeliner Tapes  I am super excited to try these! I hope they work! How great would it be to have perfect, easy, fade/water-proof eyeliner every day!!???
Step 1,2 and 3! Looks easy enough. We shall see...!

 Kiehl's Dark Spot Solution. In my opinion, a person can never have too many products that are designed to perfect the skin tone. This is the perfect trial size as well. I started using it last night. I tried it on my sun spots and little acne scars. It says it penetrates deep and works from the inside out! I can't wait to see if it's going to work or not.

 Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum. I love anything that is organic! Makes me less eerie about putting it on my skin. I am really into all natural skin cleansers and I am trying to gradually make my makeup collection all natural as well. I haven't tried this yet, but it is supposed to fight acne without overdrying, which is one of my main concerns. I notice with my skin when it gets too dry is when it tends to become problematic.
 This came just in time for Valentines Day ;) well, it would've if I had a date.. lol. Supersmile powdered mouthwash. Just add water :) Annnnnddd it whitens teeth - chello!!!!!
If you're into the beauty world at all you've probably heard Shu Uemura mentioned here and there. I know I have heard it raved about a lot. I have heard great things about their lashes and their lash curlers. I personally haven't ever tried a Shu Uemura product, but I am ready to give this one a whirl. It's hair oil, which is one thing I am loving this winter!

Well, that is what all came in my Birchbox this month! I was very excited when I opened it! There are a lot of great products in this month's box!

What is Birchbox? http://jillandlo.blogspot.com/2011/08/birchbox.html
(Birchboxes are personalized depending on your skin concerns. This is based on the questionnaire you fill out when you create an account at Birchbox.com)

Interested in becoming a Birchbox member? Want to receive 4-5 deluxe beauty samples each month? Follow this link: http://www.birchbox.com/?raf=1ol3n


No comments:

Post a Comment