Monday, August 8, 2011

Birchbox

Hello beauties!,

Birchbox. 

Some of you may know what Birchbox is, and if you do that's great! But for those of you who don't...

Birchbox is monthly subscription where you receive a BOX (hence BirchBOX) once a month filled with luxe beauty samples. The luxe beauty samples will be tailored to fit your skin type and preference. How do they do it? When you join Birchbox you will fill out a questionnaire describing your skin type, your likes and dislikes regarding makeup and skin products.

Each month you will receive 4-5 beauty products handpicked to fit YOUR skin needs and wants.
It's just $10 a month!!! 

I ordered my first Birchbox last month (July), so I will be receiving my first box very soon! I'm hoping by next week.
The orders ship the 10th of each month and today's the 8th! Yes, I am counting down... Why wouldn't I be? 4-5 luxe beauty products heading my way to try, who wouldn't have a count down?!

As soon as I get my Birchbox in I will make a video on YouTube showing you all the goodies inside! I can't wait!  Our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LoandJill?feature=mhee

Disclaimer: I am not being paid by Birchbox to promote their company. I simply heard about Birchbox through other YouTube channels so I thought I would give it a try.

Follow the link to see for yourself how neat this opportunity is www.birchbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment