Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Upcoming...

Hey all!,


I am posting another OOTD (outfit of the day) on YouTube this evening so be sure to check it out! Here's a preview of my OOTD  http://www.youtube.com/user/LoandJill


"Polka dots, checks and stripes all together. Polka dots checks and stripes, yipes!"
I've been singing that song all day, I think it's cause I'm wearing a striped shirt, which I happen to love. It just might be my new favorite shirt. 

  • Top: Ann Taylor
  • Belt: J.Crew - link in my OOTD 1- Lo on Youtube 
  • Jeans: Express Zelda skinny jeans
  • Shoes: Gold Wedges - Nine West - also linked in OOTD 1- Lo
  • Bracelet: Express
  • Ring: Swarovski - OOTD 1 - Lo
  • Necklaces: Etsy - GypsySol Designs


Some upcoming things to be watching our blog and YouTube for:

  • Summer Favs videos by Jill and I
  • Pageant - following me around for two days while I do makeup for a pageant.
  • Salon Photoshoot - I'm doing makeup and I want to take you along!
  • I'm thinking about doing a room tour...  
  • Annddd... I'm going to do a makeup tutorial, probably my everyday makeup.
So get excited!! 

I am super excited about doing makeup for the pageant. I am doing one contestants makeup for the pageant, parade, and crowning... Good Luck Lyndi! I am going to have someone film me doing her makeup, I can't wait to edit it, I think it will end up being a really fun video! 

I am also going to have someone film the Salon Photoshoot as well, so I think that one will end up being a really fun video too! 

God Bless,
Lo

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment