Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Victoria Justice Makeup Tutorial

Below are some of the images I am using for inspiration for the Victoria Justice makeup tutorial I am going to do.


One of my best friend's mom is a kindergarten teacher in my hometown and last week she asked me to come help with her enrollment/meet your teacher. While I was there a little girl told me "you look like a girl I watch on TV, her name is victoria justice."

I had actually heard that I look like her before. This was all the inspiration I needed to motivate me to do a makeup tutorial for Victoria Justice. Apparently she is becoming quite popular so I am excited to get this video posted! Keep your eyes peeled for the tutorial on YouTube!

Check out our YouTube channel here!

God Bless,

Lo- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment